    Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:24:36 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Mark Hahn <hahn@coffee.psychology.mcmaster.ca>
    To: Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
    Subject: Re: Russell King forks ARM Linux.

    > him, but he has cut off all commutations. So starting tomorrow, we will be
    > submitting patches directly to the kernel mailing list, since Russell will

    uh, this will be unpleasantly familiar to anyone who
    was reading the linux-usb mailing list in Dec 99,
    when George said, roughly "you are all so full of shit
    that you're not worth working with, so on Monday we will begin
    designing our own USB for Linux".

    Linux USB has survived quite nicely in spite of this,
    which bodes quite well for ARM-linux ;)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:4.048 / U:0.080 seconds]