Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:24:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mark Hahn <hahn@coffee.psychology.mcmaster.ca>
To: Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Russell King forks ARM Linux.
> him, but he has cut off all commutations. So starting tomorrow, we will be
> submitting patches directly to the kernel mailing list, since Russell will

uh, this will be unpleasantly familiar to anyone who
was reading the linux-usb mailing list in Dec 99,
when George said, roughly "you are all so full of shit
that you're not worth working with, so on Monday we will begin
designing our own USB for Linux".

Linux USB has survived quite nicely in spite of this,
which bodes quite well for ARM-linux ;)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans