SubjectRe: [NFS] NLM4 patches for 2.2.13
Date

> Saadia Khan wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have put up two more patches for nfsd3 and nlm4 support for 2.2.13 at
> > http://oss.sgi.com/projects/nfs3/download
> >
> > nfsd3_nlm4_2.2.13.patch is for nfsd and nlm4 support based on Allen Morris's
> > work along with nlm4 support.
> > nlm4_linux2.2.13.patch is for just the nlm4 stuff.
>
> So now it seems we have TWO different NFS3 knfsd server implementations: this
> one and Neil Brown's??

The nfsd3_nlm4_2.2.13.patch is a continuation of the nfsd3_2.2.10.patch which
I put out earlier, ie for the 2.2.13 tree. Since I had already built the
patch when Neil Brown's patch came out I put it out too, which was probably
not the right thing to do since that work is now obsolete, sorry about that.

The nlm4_linux2.2.13.patch contains the NLM4 server support not present in
Neil Brown's patch and can be applied after applying his server patch.

Sorry about the miscommunication.

thanks,
Saadia