    SubjectRe: Updated 2.3.x job list (its getting shorter)
    On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Wakko Warner wrote:
    > Any chance for people who use cardbus laptops to beable to use their ps/2
    > mouse and the cardbus at the same time? I'm not the only one who has the
    > problem. As long as pcmcia/cardbus is in the kernel psaux is completely
    > useless and locks up the keyboard. Plus oops's when ejecting the cards (I'm
    > talking logically and phyiscally) which noone wants to work with so I quit
    > sending them.

    I have cardbus and a glidepoint (/dev/psaux) and I have no lockups -except-
    30% of the time when i eject/install my aironet. If I eject the aironet
    inside X, i have an immediate and full lockup all the time. If I eject at
    console, it works 60% of the time, refuses to reload (requiring power off
    reboot) about 5% of the time and locks up the rest.

    Prior to the aironet I had a netgear 10/100/56K cardbus and it works like
    above. Works most of the time, oopses some of the time.

    The laptop is an NEC Versa LX, kernel 2.3.X where X is generally current.
    More details available if desired.

    -d
    --
    Open for Y2K - Linux, we never shutdown