    SubjectKeyboard is frozen on boot of 2.3.41

    This is a reminder that this bug still exists.
    I have seen others mention it with earlier kernel
    2.3.4x releases and I have been hitting it for
    about a week and a half.

    In addition, there still appear to be problems with
    the Yenta driver. Obviously, since my keyboard is
    locked, I am going to have trouble trying to send
    more debugging info regarding the Yenta driver until
    whatever is trashing my keyboard communications is
    fixed.

    Is anyone besides Linus working on the Yenta code?
    Linus seems to be pretty absorbed by Transmeta's
    Mobile Linux work these days, if I'm not mistaken.
    (I understand. Jobs do demand care and feeding
    from time to time!)

    I'll be glad to send any desired system diagnostic
    info to anyone willing to look into the keyboard
    and Yenta problems. Just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Miles

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.038 / U:0.820 seconds]