SubjectKeyboard is frozen on boot of 2.3.41

This is a reminder that this bug still exists.
I have seen others mention it with earlier kernel
2.3.4x releases and I have been hitting it for
about a week and a half.

In addition, there still appear to be problems with
the Yenta driver. Obviously, since my keyboard is
locked, I am going to have trouble trying to send
more debugging info regarding the Yenta driver until
whatever is trashing my keyboard communications is
fixed.

Is anyone besides Linus working on the Yenta code?
Linus seems to be pretty absorbed by Transmeta's
Mobile Linux work these days, if I'm not mistaken.
(I understand. Jobs do demand care and feeding
from time to time!)

I'll be glad to send any desired system diagnostic
info to anyone willing to look into the keyboard
and Yenta problems. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Miles

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.125 / U:23.240 seconds]