SubjectRe: Corruption w/ 2.3.41-pre2
Andre Hedrick wrote:
> There appears to be an "EXTREME" high load bug that is hard to catch.
> Only journaling FS or HA and Performance test ever trigger this one.
> If you can tell me how you created the situation to trigger this bug,
> I will have a better idea how to catch and fix it.

Mine does not appear to be a case of extreme high load at all. The
corruption I have been seeing seems to appear when I do a really big "rm
-rf", or a sometimes a really big kernel compile will break due to an
I/O error in a file. Normally I might have one or two other compiles
going on in the background, but nothing causing this SMP box to go above
load 2.00...

--
Jeff Garzik | Andre the Giant has a posse.
Building 1024 |