SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.15pre3
> o	Fix hang on boot with I2O configured megaraid	(me)

When I boot 2.2.15pre3, I get the message about this. I'm using an HP
NetRAID adapter, and I can't seem to figure out how to reconfigure the
card's BIOS as instructed.

Is this modification permanent or temporary? I've got a whole room of
machines that won't boot pre3. :(

Thanks!
--
Christopher Barton Network Analyst, AITS (217) 333-0320

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Alan Cox wrote:

> [...]
>
> 2.2.15pre3
>
> o Fix Sangoma stuff if compiled into kernel (Mario Lorenz)
> o Fix smbfs for sparc64 (Dave Miller)
> o Specialix Rio drivers (Specialix, Rogier Wolff)
> o Elf extra sanity checks from code audit (Solar Designer)
> o Megaraid update to 1.07 (Dell/AMI)
> o Fix hang on boot with I2O configured megaraid (me)
> o Fix small bug in the socket filter code (??)
> o QNX file system updates (Anders Larsen)
> o Intel 82559ER support in eepro100 driver (Cobalt)
> o Workaround for 16C750 emulation bug (Cobalt)
> o Show "preN" in make menuconfig (Alan Ford)
> o Adaptec 29xx driver updates (Doug Ledford)
> o Handle cross CPU TSC differences (Ingo Molnar)
> o Update IRDA to match the 2.3.x codebase (Dag Brattli)
>
> 2.2.15pre2
>
> o Fix RTC build problem with Nautilus (Michal Jaegermann)
> o Quieten NFS debugging messages (me)
> o Fix bug in connect/listen handling in TCP (Dave Miller)
> o Fix missing $(CC) cases (Pascal DuPuis)
> o Fix SMP tcp hang (Andrea Arcangeli)
> o Hopefully fixed PLIP (me)
> o Fix sigtimedwait bug (Christophe Blaess)
> o Updated epic100 driver (Donald Becker)
> | If it works cool, if not we back it off
> o Sparc updates (Dave Miller)
> | Fixes bugs with >258Mb on sun4d/sun4m
> | si_addr is set in siginfo
> | Fix signal type for FP/div events
> | DP division FPU emulation fixes
> | Fix sparc64 parport locking keyboard
> | ESP can be built as a module
> o Network fix kit (Dave Miller and co)
> | Nagle improvements, TCP_CORK/FIN fix
> | /proc/net/tcp reports type 4 for timer
> | Fix TIME_WAIT logic
> | Clean up timer performance
> | Handle shutdown() in CLOSE_WAIT right
> | Report state change on tcp_fin after setting
> | new state
> | Shutdown on close in write_err case (Paul Russell)
>
> 2.2.15pre1
>
> o Handle crossing X25 restart confirmations (Guntram Blohm)
> o Large direct block I/O with small readahead
> could fail (Mikulas Patocka)
> o Remove duplicate asm op (Chris Noe)
> o IUCV Update for S/390 (Martin Schwidefsky)
> o Fixes to allow Linux/390 to run on P/390 (Martin Schwidefsky)
> o Some PPC configs didnt compile (W Lewis)
> o Maybe fix TCP delack hang (Andrea Arcangeli)
> o Missing task state change (Natapov Gleb)
> o Fix 82596 false probes (Richard Hirst)
> o Fix typo in ixj driver (Tim Waugh)
> o Add AOpen PD-2 DVD to ghost list (Rogier Wolff)
> o Masquerading site has moved (Hugh Redelmeier)
> o Fix FAT bug (Pavel Pisa)
> o Small NFS fixes (HJ Lu)
> o Update ES1370 to handle rev7 chips (Tom Sailer)
> o Use amateur radio drivers on Sparc (Tom Sailer)
> o SCSI generic documentation updates (Douglas Gilbert)
> o Fix clearing of NT in head.S (Willy Tareau)
> o Add winchip2 MTRR support (Bart Hartgers)
> o CREDITS entry for Victor 'RTLinux' Yodaiken (Victor Yodaiken)
> o Zoltan Boszormenyi has changed address (Zoltan Boszormenyi)
> o eepro100 updates (Savochkin Andrey Vladimirovich)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.074 / U:0.100 seconds]