    SubjectRe: [Semi-OT,important] ORBS globally blocks users of these lists
    "Khimenko Victor" <khim@sch57.msk.ru> writes:

    > It's not possible since ABOVE.NET choose to block ORBS. If systems @ ABOVE.NET
    > are blacklisted it's ABOVE.NET fault, not ORBS fault.

    ORBS has NO MEANS, NO RIGHT and NO JUSTIFICATION to block domains just
    because they do not co-operate. Period. They may block relaying hosts
    within @above.net, but the approach is wrong. In dubio pro reo.

    > Not dozen peoples. Just city's head. And they DO NOT SHOOT them. They just
    > refuse to speak with them till policy is not changed. It's what US goverment
    > is doing all the time: "we will not speak with you till you'll do this and
    > that". If it's Ok for US goverment why it's not Ok for ORBS ?

    Because they are telling OTHERS not to speak to the defendants.

    > > Is generic blacklisting right?
    >
    > If there are no choice then yes.

    This will lead to the point where spammers and careless administrators
    rule who can send mail and who cannot. This is wrong.

    --
    Matthias Andree

    Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
    Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!