SubjectRe: [Semi-OT,important] ORBS globally blocks users of these lists
In <> Matthias Andree ( wrote:
> Rik van Riel <> writes:

>> Then tell us how ORBS can scan those hosts to determine
>> they're allright? Remember that has blocked
>> ORBS...

> So we need to ask ORBS for permission and probe us first before we can
> send mail? No way!

It's YOUR choice. You have EXACTLY two choices:
1. allow ORBS to probe you then you can sent mail to me (or any other ORBS
user like l-k ml)
2. disallow ORBS to probe you and then you eventually can not sent mail to
me (or any other user like l-k ml)

If you do not need to send mail to l-k you are free to block ORBS (or, better
yet just ask ORBS to not probe you: read
If you are not interested in communication with l-k, Cox, Rik and so on you
can block ORBS, ignore ORBS, set up open relay on your host, whatever.