SubjectRe: The Linux Kernel Project Management System (INITIAL PROPOSAL)
> I don't usually participate in flamewars, but he's right Larry.
> You just insulted most of the Open Source community, even though
> you seem to be using Open Source as a bitkeeper selling point...

Larry is good at insulting people. However will people please take this
stupid thread off here and to the bitkeeper list. Better yet read the
bitkeeper list archive if there is one (and ask lm why not if there isnt)

Larry has already answered/insulted/bragged all of these points repeatedly
before on that list. You can go read it save him doing it again

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.162 / U:0.056 seconds]