SubjectRe: I vote for updated RAID and KNFSD
Date
Just to join in with a me too .... ME TOO!  :)

Seriously, knsfd has been completely unusable for quite some time without
the patch sets. The problem with the patch sets is that sometimes they just
don't apply cleanly. I think it is well past time to merge the knfs patches
into the kernel tree. The argument about tools just does not apply, because
right now, anyone who is using knfs is having to patch and update tools
anyhow. This would just make it this much easier.

Greg

--
Gregory Whalin
gwhalin@numerix.com