    SubjectRE: NFS problem: __nfs_fhget: inode still busy
    Hi Trond,

    Yesterday i started getting the famous "access beyond end of block device"
    errors on the nfs server. I ran an fsck on all drives, and there were a lot
    of errors. Once the server was back up the client booted fine again.

    I don't understand what nfs stale/busy inode errors are about, so can i put
    those errors down to corrupted filesystems on the server? (though they
    occurred a day before "access beyond end of block device" on the server.)

    Paul Jakma.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.020 / U:61.436 seconds]