SubjectRE: NFS problem: __nfs_fhget: inode still busy
Hi Trond,

Yesterday i started getting the famous "access beyond end of block device"
errors on the nfs server. I ran an fsck on all drives, and there were a lot
of errors. Once the server was back up the client booted fine again.

I don't understand what nfs stale/busy inode errors are about, so can i put
those errors down to corrupted filesystems on the server? (though they
occurred a day before "access beyond end of block device" on the server.)

Paul Jakma.