SubjectRe: no driver change for 2.4?
On 1999-08-07T10:56:47,
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com> said:

> by Deutche Telekom or whatever it is called. But even Germans are
> individuals - all the folklore to the contrary notwithstanding, and should
> be allowed to make their own informed judgement.

You are being too nice ;-)

So, what do you suggest to remedy the situation? The ISDN updates are dearly
needed by the masses, your argument (which I completely agree with) with the
ISDN developers non withstanding.

What about if you both get over it: You _once_ accept the big patch so we can
resolve the situation right now, and the i4ldevelopers promise to feed you
smaller patches in the future so it never occurs again.

Sincerely,
Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée