    SubjectRe: ISDN and the feature freeze (was: no driver change for 2.4?)
    Hi Paul.

    > My opinion is: All the core ISDN developers are german, and are
    > perhaps not that fluent in english. That may be the reason why
    > they're hesistant to contact you directly; understandable, I
    > have a mental block to overcome whenever I have to write a
    > german email, for example.

    I have to admit that when I need to write an email in any language
    other than English, I usually write it in English, then ask BabelFish
    to translate it for me and send whatever that comes up with as an
    attachment to the original email, with a note that it was generated
    automatically and may not be (probably isn't) 100% accurate as a

    Best wishes from Riley.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.018 / U:1.792 seconds]