    SubjectRe: Anti-SPAM Suggestion...

    > > linux-kernel, but don't want to receive linux-kernel email
    > > (people with more than one email address who are already
    > > subscribed on one especially).
    >
    > I have about a dozen places where I can RECEIVE email, and my postings
    > could come from any of them, but I have set them all up to show the
    > same FROM address when I SEND emails out. As a result, I can see no
    > need to support more than one email address per person.

    Um. Maybe I'm not doing things the 'right way' but I have my mail sent to
    go to renec-kernel@zorro.pangea.ca with qmail, but all my posts are going
    to say they are from renec@zorro.pangea.ca, which is my 'real' email
    address.

    Since all my lists come from a different renec-*@wherever, I think the
    list needs to recognize that the address I receive on is not the one I
    would want to be registered as a sender on.

    > The first line states the email address I wish to be known as, and the
    > second states the account I actually used to send that particular
    > email.

    But not everybody does it that way ;)

    Rene

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.019 / U:92.104 seconds]