SubjectRe: device driver -> SYN flood?
On 17 Aug, Jonathan Masters wrote:
+-----
| Yes, can someone please elaborate on this. Is it fair to say that the kernel
| reports on all attacks in this way - I've never been attacked so I don't know.
+--->8
It's not necessarily an "attack" --- seems the latest version of a job
queueing system for Linux used by one of the research groups in CMU ECE
triggers it.

My guess is that the kernel is a bit overly sensitive.

--
brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt allbery@ece.cmu.edu