    SubjectRe: [offtopic] funny BSD people
    Alan Cox wrote:
    > > > Chortle. Every OS has its kooks.
    > > > The Linux TCP/IP stack was written by Ross Biro, and other people have in
    > > > turn improved on it.
    > >
    > > Its quite amusing, in email Brian F. Feldman <> is quite
    > > insistent that Alan "stole bsd code". Actually I wonder if thats
    > > actionable libel.
    > Every OS has its idiots. I'm sure Brian is a great embarrasment to Jordan
    > Hubbard.

    Occasionally. It's also important to know that Greenie is only 17 years old,
    and has only been at this for a few months. In reality, most "BSD people"
    realize that Linux has one of the very few working TCP/IP stacks not derived
    from BSD code.

    Wes Peters Softweyr LLC

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.019 / U:2.800 seconds]