SubjectRe: PROBLEM: 2.2.5 unstable on Dell PC, 2.0.36 is stable
Date
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:51:09 +1000,
Richard Black <rjb@dcs.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
>Warning in compare_ksyms_lsmod, module 3c59x is in lsmod but not in ksyms,
>probably no symbols exported
>Warning in compare_ksyms_lsmod, module nfs is in lsmod but not in ksyms,
>probably no symbols exported
>Warning in compare_ksyms_lsmod, module nfsd is in lsmod but not in ksyms,
>probably no symbols exported
>Warning: cannot match loaded module aic7xxx to any module object. Trace may
>not be reliable.
>
>Suggestions on making ksymoops grok these symbols? In what other way
>should I be 'pointing' it??

Download the latest ksymoops from ftp.ocs.com.au, /pub/ksymoops. Read
the man page about why we have so many problems with modules. Then
apply the modutils patch from the same directory, create
/var/log/ksymoops and see how easy it can be :).

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans