SubjectRe: Measured overhead of timer interrupts

> Actually sysctl allows converting everything, if you just put in a pointer to
> your own handling function [of course for ms it should be put into sysctl.c
> as a generic mechanism]. proc_dointvec is just a default.

He-he... Looking at do_proc_dointvec was enough for me to forget about
idea to create our own private functions 8)8)

BTW do you know that we used sysctl absolutely incorrectly?
No sys/net variables define "strategy" method, hence sysctl() does not work
at all. To be more exact, it does not any checks or transformations.
Grr... What sad discovery... :( I make such discoveries not every day 8)