    SubjectRe: SPARCstation's power led goes off upon kernel init
    In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.9906092122340.13330-100000@localhost>, "Michael B. Tr
    ausch" writes:
    +-----
    | However, that is a nice thing to be able to do - control a LED and use it
    | for custom things. It could be done for an Intel on a keyboard on one of
    | the least used lights: Scroll lock.
    |
    | I think it's a neat idea. Hm. Maybe when I know enough on how to friggin
    | program, I'll see about writing a kernel patch to do just that...
    +--->8

    Heh. If you run X you can take control of one or more LEDs away from the
    server, then do whatever you want with them.

    --
    brandon s. allbery [os/2][linux][solaris][japh] allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
    system administrator [WAY too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu