    On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Dave Cinege wrote:

    > The Doctor What wrote:
    > > It is possible that this will cause the kernel to be blocked by censoring
    > > software. Or parts of the kernel. Or patches, etc.
    > Let's hurry up and censor ourselves before anyone else gets the chance!
    > > I don't think anyone should make the owners of a subsection clean up their
    > > comments and such, but I would like to encourage them to remove the worst
    > > words.
    > The 'worst' words? That would necessitate an order of 'bad' words.
    > There is no such thing as a 'bad' word. Actions, those can be bad.
    > Now the literial meaning of say fuck and shit, the actions they represent,
    > are not bad. Infact they are quite natural. Now war, that's bad. Yet,
    > as NATO (READ: The USA and UK) continuly bombs the hell out of places I've
    > never been, against people I've no problem with, it seems nary to raise an
    > eyebrow. But should someone dare say fuck on the radio...
    > It disgusts me to no end that the bleeting of scaried sheep is so promiment
    > here in America. The new wave of patriotism: Lick the hand of your master, and
    > praise him for beating someone other then you. The house nigger
    > mentality....alive and well now in every race and creed.
    > Home of the free and land of the brave...what a crock.
    > Yes I know. I'm spouting again.
    > --
    > Linux Router Project
    > "Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists
    > at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more
    > people than marijuana ever could." William F. Buckley, Jr
    > -
    > the body of a message to
    > Please read the FAQ at

    Michael B. Trausch
    President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
    PGP Public Key is available at a Key Server near you, or at:
    ADK Computers, Walbridge Office E-Mail:

    To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god. - JLB

    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.

    Love is friendship set on fire. - French Proverb

    Customer: I'm running Windows '98 Tech: Yes. Customer: My computer isn't
    working now. Tech: Yes, you said that.

    Version: GnuPG v0.9.7 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Made with PGP4Pine

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.022 / U:12.796 seconds]