    Um, quite frankly, why would anyone use the stock kernel anyway? The
    point of the stock kernel is to get the system running well enough to get
    a custom compiled kernel, IMHO.

    Besides, the stock kernel for RH 6.0 isn't all that good anyway - I get
    TONS better performance on my own compiled kernels... and not NEARLY as
    much space in modules.

    On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

    > Ok... I reported this problem to RedHat several days
    > ago, so they have had at least a small chance to look it over and
    > be ready for this announcement. I'm continuing to hear complaints
    > about corrupted timestamps on smbfs mounts so this word needs to
    > get out.

    Michael B. Trausch
    President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
    PGP Public Key is available at a Key Server near you, or at:
    ADK Computers, Walbridge Office E-Mail:

    To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god. - JLB

    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.

    Love is friendship set on fire. - French Proverb

    Customer: I'm running Windows '98 Tech: Yes. Customer: My computer isn't
    working now. Tech: Yes, you said that.

    Version: GnuPG v0.9.7 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Made with PGP4Pine

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.024 / U:0.316 seconds]