SubjectRe: Profanity in the Linux Kernel?!?!?
Date

The venomous tone in your response is unprofessional and offensive. You
also need to be careful about attempting character assasination with me. As
I've been reminded by folks in this forum, this is not the place to debate
morals or legal issues. Customers also don't really care about "morality"
issues when it comes to technology solutions, and it doesn't matter one way
or the other on this issues about whether enterprise customers will adopt
Linux or not based on moral issues. Look at Microsoft, now there's a
paragon of morality -- their predatory and ruthless behavior has not slowed
or hindered sales of their products at all, in fasct, it's their behavior
that has made them the most powerul and successful sfotware company on the
planet.. Also, I haven't missed any points, and have seen the entire
thread. History is replendent with those who take up the banner of "moral
temperance" for their own personal causes. Most of the wars of history have
their roots in this type of issue. We should keep this forum technical, and
allow folks the freedom to express their views, however, they choose to do
so -- even prof(ane)oundly if they choose to.

Very Truly Yours,

Jeff