SubjectRe: huge array?

dear Peter Maersk...
Sorry for that bit of noise, but i think that this question pertains
directly to the kernel, for the speed optimazions requires data storage to
minimize page faults and maximize cache hits....

To plainly critize portrays a lack of understanding, that way i can say
that the Reletivity Theory is Bovine excretum.On a list,The underlying
philosophy would be to ask and answer, and a kernel list in particular,
everything that runs on top of it, deals with it. So no question is out of
topic.
Further i would like to add:
Since the Mountains and the oceans dont speak, ans reveleations of god are
rare, it only through you and me that we learn.Not to say, The most stupid
question is the one that is not asked, the the stupidest answer is the one
that is not given.

Apologies again for the "silly" question.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.066 / U:0.484 seconds]