SubjectRe: The stability crisis
Aaron Lehmann writes:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>
> > hmmm, the closest computer that I could use is 100 feet away and is
> > attatched to this box by a 100ft piece of category 5....
>
> Also, all of my serial ports are in use..
>
> Not everyone can donate a serial port to Linux development.

If you're going to whine about how buggy Linux is but then make
excuse after excuse about why you can't provide a detailed bug
report including oops tracing information, then no one here can
help you and you should just go away.

Not everyone can donate telepathic bug diagnosis to you.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans