    SubjectSE440BX-2 sound support
    Plowing through the archive of the list, I found an entry by Alan Cox,
    stating that he had a data sheet discribing how to set up the onboard
    (Yamaha) soundcard of the SE440BX-2 to emulate a SB-Pro, but that the card
    remained unsupported because that was about the only in it. My first
    question is: is there any progress in developement of a driver?
    My second question is: if there is not, how hard is it write a driver that
    sets it up as an SB-Pro and then uses it as such?
    If anyone has any pointers on how to go about such a project, I'm willing
    to give it a try.

    // I don't care if he has been rogering the duke of York
    // with a pricewinning leek.
    // Standard disclaimer applies.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.018 / U:2.108 seconds]