SubjectRe: [SuSE Linux] 2.2 Boot problems
Bill C Riemers wrote:

> Exactly. Which is why I only posted a link. Although, I notice the
> latest versions of Netscape seem to download everything the link refers
> to without a click. Sort of defeats the whole purpose of selecting
> "send as link". I guess the moral of the story is just to manually type
> the URL and not use Netscape's "send as link" feature anymore.

This is one of the most annoying 'features' of netscape. I could be looking
through my mail folders then suddenly netscape freezes up and the modem dials
out. Just because someone mailed me a URL. The computer should never, ever dial
out to get an attachment unless I tell it to. Of course this is just one rubbish
Netscape feature among many. It's got to the point where I have frequent lurid
fantasies about the Netscape development team suffering eternally in hell.

-- Ralph Clark, Virgo Solutions Ltd (UK)
__ _
/ / (_)__ __ ____ __ * Powerful * Flexible * Compatible * Reliable *
/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / *Well Supported * Thousands of New Users Every Day*
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ The Cost Effective Choice - Linux Means Business!

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.050 / U:9.920 seconds]