    SubjectRe: Ken Thompson interview in IEEE Computer magazine (fwd)
    I did see Ken Thompson's article in IEEE Spectrum, and while I'm curious
    about why he thinks Linux is "unreliable", it's probably not worth
    argueing about. Let's try to spend our energy working on those parts of
    Linux which could stand to be improved (and they do exist!) as opposed
    to flame people who dare utter things that we don't like to hear. It's
    a waste of time, and it simply hurts the Linux community. Better to
    spend our energy making them even more wrong than they are today. :-)

    - Ted

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.033 / U:93.016 seconds]