SubjectRe: RH6 and lilo - kernel too big
I have run across this problem twice.  The first time around I fiddled with
bzImage, zImage, zlilo, and bzlilo till I was bluein the face. I renamed
and renamed, thinking it was possibly a naming problem for some odd reason.
Somehow I got it to work, but when it happened again yesterday (freshly
installed RH6) I couldn't recall how I had fixed it. I retried all the
previous steps, and nothing worked. So I walked to the fridge, got a drink,
came back and typed lilo, and it worked.

Im not sure what the problem is, but Ill recompile my kernel in a bit and
see if I can duplicate it and find a solution.