SubjectRe: [OT**n] RE: Linux name in BAD taste

Well Nick,
The site was a extremelly horrible. They must have changed it in the
last day or two. I saw an article on the list about 'not finding
anything @ www.linuxhq.org,' The reply directed them to the linuxhq.com
site. Now nobody gives a damn about copyright I think. As far as I
know, LinuxHQ.com has been passed off 3 times since I have been reading
the LKML... But LinuxHq.Org was a bunch of idiot kids who wanted to
say some 'bad words' where mommy couldn't here. They were just
disgusting. They page said that the site was 'Under Construction, and
please send me any quotes you would like to have posted to
someguy@some.place'

I agree with Thomas that a people voiceing their objection to
LinuxHQ.org over what they give you when you go to learn about Linux
[for the newbie]. But it is mute now, as they did change thier page...

So lets not light our soapboxes on fire quite yet. You saw a NEW
version of the page. It does not mean that Thomas is lying, and you
pretty much suggest it in here. Maybe a slower, benefit of the doubt
approach is better than a witch-hunt.

--
Joshua Schmidlkofer
[ -- Linux Evangelist -- ]