Subject[OT] [bad jokes] RE: Brian Kernighan (was Re: Ken Thompson)
Date
	>Kernighan: My experience with Linux, though not extensive, is very
>positive. I used it to run a Web server for a large class some
years
>ago, it ran for two months without a hiccup, and probably would
have
>run for the rest of my life, except I had to move the machine from
>Massachusetts to New Jersey...

I bet some MS marketroid is calling Mindcraft right now to see if the next
benchmark can be held in Atlantic City, given that one of the world's great
Unix gurus has now revealed that Linux does not work correctly south of
NYC...

Nick Brown, Strasbourg, France (Nick(dot)Brown(at)coe(dot)int)