SubjectRe: performance & you-know-who
"Albert D. Cahalan" wrote:

> There is a _new_ "Open Benchmark Invitation" on Mindcraft's site.
> http://www.mindcraft.com/openbenchmark.html

I would like to see the Linux dev's present during NT server set up, to
get confirmation that the NT they use is a fresh out of the box CD, and not
some ringer set up.

I mean sure, we could tweak the Linux kernel to do nothing but run these
benchmarks good too. But M$ is devious enough to try this and then claim it's a
from a stock source tree.

Keep your eyes peeled and be very wary.

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/ Linux Router Project

"If you're going to be stupid, don't be half-ass stupid, be all the way
stupid."