    SubjectRe: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender (fwd)
    On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

    > I will also add that in my experience, just denying a site access to
    > your system because of a few spam merchants thereon is simply
    > counterproductive and only harms the site doing the denying.

    I respectfully dissagree on this Riley. I realise you have been
    inconvienced by this policy but think about the rest of us. You could help
    by refusing to patronise a provider who caters to net abusers.

    Bob

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.018 / U:59.796 seconds]