    Subjectknfsd questions
    I've been having quite a lot of problems with NFS (as it seems with a
    lot of other folks also), this is from the knfsd. I have some boxes
    using knfsd and some using the userspace nfsd, and the knfsd ones is
    always the ones giving problems (like the "cannot monitor", "bad fh",
    etc). No such problems with the userspace ones.

    I was just wondering what is the difference/advantages between the
    kernel nfsd and the traditional userspace nfsd, and whether it is worth
    the trouble of using knfsd.

    Sorry if the answer is obvious. It is not to me L-(
    If there is any URL or FAQ or docs on the subject kindly point it to me.

    Wai-Sun "squidster" Chia

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.019 / U:3.308 seconds]