SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.5 <-> BSDI 4.0
I also had that problem... I never fixed it, I just gave up, but what I
did notice was that any files inside the wblock size were copied fine, but
anything bigger than that was useless. I just got a little bit of junk
data appended, and a bunch of error messages that I'd never seen before on
the FreeBSD server. That was between 2.2.2 and FreeBSD 2.2.8, I believe.
I was using the userspace NFS daemons on the Linux side, 2.2beta37, stock
binaries from a RedHat 5.2 installation.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Barrett G. Lyon wrote:

> At 04:29 PM 4/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> >I am having problems with a BSDI 4.0 server (nfs server) and a
> >Dual Pen II 400 with 512 MB RAM running RedHat 5.2 with kernel
> >2.2.5 as a nfs client.
> >
> >The linux machine is a web server running apache 1.3.6. Everything a
> >CGI on the web server writes something to a file on the BSDI machine I
> >get corrupted data. Random numbers garbage etc.
> >
> >Please someone help me out here everything else seems ok.
>
> I have the exact same problems. I wrote about it 2 weeks ago on the list,
> nobody ever responded.
>
> -Barrett
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.045 / U:2.424 seconds]