SubjectRe: GNU/Linux thread SOLUTION
  This one is obvious. Simply said, NATO is solving this problem right now.
After killing last Serb child many problems will dissolve, GNU/Linux debates
included.

Sorry, little OT, but NATO deserves credit for their fearless help to
Linux community, human race and little worms from Alpha Centauri.

In article <7e7blf$e05$1@highlander.ho.com> you wrote:
: This has gone from bad to worse. Everyone involved in this thread (myself
: included) is acting like a child. Grow up. You want to go have a temper
: tantrum over a name, do it somewhere else creatively. How about we throw
: RMS, Linus and the rest of you into a steel cage deathmatch of doom, last
: person standing gets to decide what to call it. That would probably be
: infinitly more productive than firing off e-mails at each other. What is it
: that you people want? A credit screen that scrolls your name/organization by
: on bootup? I'm not writing this to troll or flamebait, but at least I have
: the testicular fortitude to speak up after lurking this one for too long. I
: for one would gladly pay $39.95 to see the RMS/Linus/everyone deathmatch on
: pay-per-view. That is the only way I can think of that would settle this
: damned debate (and doubtless someone will say the match was fixed.) Anyway,
: I'm going back to lurk.

--
"Clinton works hard on solving Y2K problem. There would be no such thing as
Year 2000."