    SubjectRe: Linux Tuning
    On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, George Bonser wrote:

    > > Do you think is there a need to make the
    > > gathering of Linux fine-tuning tips an easier
    > > task for the novice end-user?
    >
    > I think this would be very important. I have already started
    > putting some resources into place to give a project like this a
    > home. I can have a few machines up and running by the end of the
    > week with dedicated connectivity. (upgrading a currently unused
    > fractional T-1 to a full T-1).

    I'm busy trying to get a new disk for www.nl.linux.org
    and I'm willing to host the site as well.

    Btw, I'm also hosting a mailing list which seems to be
    perfectly suitable for a project like this:
    kernel-doc@nl.linux.org

    OK, the name doesn't seem to be entirely on-topic, but
    I guess the kind of activity and the target audience is
    _exactly_ the same :)

    Majordomo@nl.linux.org is happy to accept your requests...

    regards,

    Rik -- Open Source: you deserve to be in control of your data.