    SubjectRe: Linux/IA-64 (Merced)
    : confusion as to what state Linux for IA-64 (and Merced) is in.
    : but as usual in a free software
    : project, everybody who can contribute is welcome to do so.

    There is one point which perhaps should be made more clear: if you are
    under NDA for IA-64 and you want to help with the IA-64 port, then you
    should contact David and coordinate with him. Just because you don't work
    at the same company doesn't mean you can't talk to each other about this
    port. I know of at least 4 companies who are all NDA'd on IA-64 and are
    all doing work on it and may or may not be talking to each other. If you
    are interested in contacts and have IA-64 NDA, let me know, I can put you
    in touch with the people inside the other companies.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.017 / U:53.172 seconds]