    SubjectRe: GNU/Linux

    Where did RMS write that? He wrote:
    >Properly speaking, Linux is the kernel that Linus wrote. He started
    > development of the kernel, so naming it is his prerogative.

    George> is a temporary problem and people with either endevor to
    George> make other tools without such restrictions or port
    George> existing tools without such restrictions to their systems
    George> in order to be truely free.

    Yes, and I'll market and sell all your tools under the GNU name. You
    wouldn't mind, would you?

    The question is to what extent parasites like Microsoft should be parasites
    off the public system, or should be granted any rights at all.
    Noam Chomsky

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.018 / U:2.288 seconds]