SubjectRe: NetGear FA310TX/tulip.c
Date
> >The current tulip driver handles all these various pseudo tulip abominations.
>
> Out of curiosity, why do you refer to the Tulip clones as
> `abominations'? I'm running a few of them in high-performance

"pseudo tulip" that says it all. If they'd cloned it properly we wouldnt have
had any hassle 8).

As to the VIA + tulip 0.90 + clone thing. I don't know how that finally
resolved, if its a bug in the chipset of the board, the card or the driver.

It would be wrong I suspect to point fingers before knowing that.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans