    SubjectRe: ...anyone seeing strange network black-out since 2.2.2?
    No, this is local ethernet only. The NIC in the Linux box is an Intel
    EtherExpress 10/100 (82559) card. All the Windows workstations use NE2k
    compatible cards. There are three 3Com OfficeConnect dumb hubs around
    the building.

    The Linux box has a 24/7 33.6k ppp connection; it does IPMASQ and has a
    Squid for the workstations on the LAN.

    <ieure@crosssound.narrows.com> |
    | Network Administrator, Cross Sound Appraisal
    Company |

    | "A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of
    thinking." |