SubjectRe: Routes disappear [WAS Re: Alpha: SYN-cookie problem. routes

First of all, lots of thanks for detailed report. I'll investgate it tonight.

For now, please, try
It was expected to cure all the problems.

When telling you about gc_min_interval, I told you that it is bug.
Does it answer to your question "What the heck?" 8)8)

Please, note that I did received several reports about gc failures,
but I see no reports on success of repaired version.
It means, that buggy (but working for 99% of people for two years)
engine will not be replaced with corrected one until it is not clear
whether it is really reapired or introduces much worse bugs.
Do you understand the hint? 8)