    SubjectRe: RH-5.2 - network not operational
    On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Brad Larden wrote:

    >If someone could give me a hint as to where to look, I would really
    On the RedHat apollo mailing list, or on linux-net or
    linux-newbie. This is a local configuration issue, not a kernel
    devel issue.

    >appreciate it. I am not new to Linux but I haven't ever struck this
    >type of problem before. I am also not a code hacker, so be gentle.

    Ok, post the specifics of your problem to one of the
    aforementioned mailing lists (but not on linux-kernel) and I'll
    help you. Be sure to include the details of your card, your
    kernel version, various /proc files relating to resource usage,
    pci info, and anything else relevant.

    Also, please don't crosspost messages.

    Mike A. Harris Linux advocate GNU advocate
    Computer Consultant Open Source advocate

    News for nerds, stuff that matters:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.033 / U:2.552 seconds]