SubjectRe: ppp mru/mtu and ip masquerading
Date
> The reason I was so suspicious of the problem being at our (Linux) end, is
> because you can reach the site no problem from the masq/firewall box; just
> not from the clients. I was also suspicious because such a large number of

Which I'd expect (think about the TCP MSS option).

And yes this problem is so bad its causing real concern with folk who use
tunnels or internet links like X.25 where you sometimes can't get 1500
byte MTUs.

I belive an informational RFC on it is also due, so you'll all have something
to beat the morons up with

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans