SubjectSeparating processes per CPU in a SMP system
Date
Hi all.

Is there some manner to i separate proccesses between processors? Like, if
i have a machine with 4 processors, for example, and i want that httpd uses
just processor 0, and sendmail just processor 1, and orasrv uses processors
2 and 3, and maybe they can be changed, with an entry at cron's or somewhat
like this.

Is this too much impossible?
--
Alexandre Hautequest