SubjectRe: Linux and the "Euro" symbol?
Date
Mike A. Harris wrote the following:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Agus Budy Wuysang wrote:
>
> >> You can get a PostScript Euro font from Adobe's site. You can use this
> >> in X-programs, TeX and anything else that has a postscript rasterizer.
> >> What do you mean when you say "does Linux support Euro"? If you were
> >> planning on making a donation I'm sure they'l accept any currency.
> >> Immanuel
> >
> >Maybe he meant how to type in Euro symbol, ie. kb scan and/or
> >ascii code for euro symbol?
>
> I haven't seen the euro symbol yet, but am curious. Can someone
> send a URL of a GIF or something that shows it? Thanks...

It looks like the quake symbol when it's fallen on it's right side :)

--
CaT (cat@zip.net.au) URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

An electricity provider of New Hampshire, US has advised it's customers
that in the event of a power failure they can log on to its website for
more information... - Paraphrased from the New Scientist, Feb 6, 1999

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:2.179 / U:0.092 seconds]