    SubjectRe: 2.2.0 ac1
    Hi,

    Stephen C. Tweedie:
    > glibc-2.1 prereleases, then as far as I know rpc will still break: do
    > you have a snapshot of 2.0 which fixes this? It would be useful to
    > have.

    Sorry -- the work went into 2.1 sometime this year. I don't think anybody
    would spend the time necessary to retrofit this work into 2.0.

    > Does svc_run() etc. never ever open a new fd after initialisation? If
    > they can, then we still have a potential problem.

    I don't think they can, but as I wrote, my understanding of RPC internals
    is somewhat limited.

    Converting svc_run() to also use poll() is on the agenda -- after 2.1.

    --
    Matthias Urlichs | noris network GmbH | smurf@noris.de | ICQ: 20193661
    The quote was selected randomly. Really. | http://www.noris.de/~smurf/