lkml.org 
[lkml]   [1999]   [Dec]   [6]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
Date
From
SubjectRe: Again: EQL - someone's use this thing yet?
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Alan Cox wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Alexandre Hautequest wrote:
> > > Anyone's here still use this thing?
> > AFAIK EQL is dead and you should use the teql queue instead.
> teql isnt useful on low bandwidth links where you really want to do per
> packet routing with queue length based balancers

In this case isnt MPP better? Someone was supposed to be adding multilink
support for pppd but this project seems to have fallen into disrepair.

I had big problems with device starvation under EQL last time I used it,
one device would get 80% of the traffic and the other would get maybe 20%.

-Dan


-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.073 / U:8.016 seconds]
©2003-2018 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site