    SubjectRe: clock skew
    Maybe I was not clear in my first email or maybe I am confused.  The only time
    the clock gets skewed is when I reboot or shutdown and then have to restart.
    During normal daily operation the clock time is fine. It is only when
    I shutdown the system like I did last night, and then restart it this morning
    and it told me it was wed teh 29th of dec. I reset the clock and now it is
    running fine. What will clock -w do that will affect the reboot?

    Joe Acosta ........
    home: joeja@mindspring.com