SubjectRe: 2.3.33 compilation problems
Keith Owens <> writes:

> loop.c was fine. Try mrproper instead of clean.

Right - apparently, some crud was lying about, causing weird problems
- it compiles now, and I can only apologize for my overly eager error
reports. Although I'd suggest the compilation system could be
slightly more robust.

NTFS write support continues to be broken, however,
ntfs_getuser_update_vm() refers to update_vm_cache(), which the linker
can't seem to find.