    SubjectRe: [Fwd: Dual Celery on BP6]
    On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Robert A. Hayden wrote:

    > Actually, I have looked and have posted there and mostly found the people
    > to be rude and dismissive. in addition, by posting to the group, I in
    > turn got innundated with spam as a result.
    > Please don't assume I didn't look.

    Agreed. While this problem may be not entirely 100% Linux related, the
    fact of the matter is that the problem has surfaced primarily due to
    Linux (as NT has no such logging mechanism). There have also been
    comments with respect to this being a problem with the kernel itself, but
    they may have cooled off a little now seeing as non-BP6 users are not
    seeing similar behaviours with the same chipset.

    Mike Frisch Email:
    Northstar Technologies WWW:
    Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.040 / U:44.208 seconds]